- Committee on Academic Misconduct
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Code of Student Conduct
- Sexual Harassment Policy
Faculty Work/Life Issues
Helpful University Links
- Anonymous Reporting Line
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty Ombudsman
- Office of Business and Finance
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Office of Human Resources
- Office of International Affairs
- Office of Research
- University Center for the Advancement of Teaching
- University Senate
Support for Faculty Teaching
If you need support or other resources to aid in your teaching, the Office of Academic Affairs at The College of Education and Human Ecology can help.
Whether you need assistance advising a student or developing your curriculum, Academic Affairs has the services to help you do your job and provide the best education to your students.
For a full list of services offered, visit the Office of Academic Affairs online or call (614) 292-2741.